4. What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We do receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
4.1. Account. In order to use certain services that we offer via the Site, you may be required to create an account (“Account”). We may offer different options to create an Account, including: (a) Online Registration Form: You may choose to complete and submit an online registration form; and (b) Third Party Accounts: You may choose to create an Account by clicking on a ‘connect’ or ‘sign-in’ button that we may display on the Site for a designated third party website or service (each a “Third Party Account”). Doing so will enable you to link your Account and your Third Party Account.
4.2. ‘Contact Us’ Information. If you send us a “Contact Us” request, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address.
4.3. Share with Friends Service. The Site may enable you to invite your friends to use our Site by sending them an invitation email or message. If you send or post an invitation message we may collect Personal Information about the recipient.
4.5. Log Files. We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user’s movement around the Site, and gather demographic information.
4.6. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Our Site may utilize cookies, in order for us to provide our Site and present you with information that is customized for you. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
4.7. Publicly Available Information. Any publicly available content that you post on or via the Site (“User Submissions”) may be publicly available to other Site users, and may also be accessed and used by people off the Site.
5. The Way We Use Personal Information. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the Site, then we may use such Personal Information in the following ways:
5.1. We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Site, to contact you and to identify and authenticate your access to the Site.
5.2. We may use your designated email address to: (i) send you updates, offers or news regarding the Site and our products; and/or (ii) respond to a “Contact Us” or administrative request (for example, to change your password).
5.3. If you choose to send your friend an invitation email or message we will use the contact information to automatically send your friend an invitation email or message. Your name and email address may be included in the invitation email or message.
5.5. We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Site if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms; (iii) address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Cancelon and our users.
6. Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers in order to improve our Site and enhance your experience with the Site. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Site.
7. Opting Out. You may choose not to receive emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Site (such as confirmation emails with your booking information).
8. Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information; however, if you choose not to, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site.
9. Access/Accuracy. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may use the tools that we make available on the Site or you may submit an access request by sending an email to Support@cancelon.com.
10. Links to and Interaction with Third Party Products. The Site may enable you to interact with or contain links to your Third Party Account and other third party websites, mobile software applications and services that are not owned or controlled by us (each a “Third Party Service”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of the Third Party Service.
11. Children’s Privacy. The Site is not structured to attract children under the age of 13 years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at Support@cancelon.com.
12. Security. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality.
13. Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
14. California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Support@cancelon.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
15. Our California Do Not Track Notice. We may collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Site. If you choose to operate your web browser “do not track” signals or any other mechanism that provides consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of such information, we will abide by your request and stop collecting such information. We may allow third parties (such as a Google Analytics) to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Site.
Last updated: April 2016